Warehouse Trim Department
Description: This is a full time Embroidery Operator Position.
Pay: $11.00 – $13.00 per hour, based on experience. Plus benefits.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm. Occasional overtime and weekends
may be required on an approved basis.
Qualification Requirements: Must possess the ability to lift up to 40 pounds frequently, and up to 75 pounds occasionally. Must be able to work in a non-air conditioned environment. No experience is necessary.
Job Summary: “Warehouse Trim employee” will work under the supervision of the Department Manager and be responsible for various duties.
Essential Job Functions: Job functions include, but are
not limited to:
- Folding, bagging, and tagging merchandise for shipment or inventory
- Managing and organizing stock
- Communication of order status
- Assisting with location of orders for customer pick up
- Staging of blank garments.
- Quality control
- Completing proper order completion documentation
Application Information: This position is open for public applications. Please fill out and return an application to Elaine@mpcpromotions.com. We are looking to fill this position ASAP.