Embroidery Operator (Embroidery Department)
Description: This is a full time Embroidery Operator Position.
Pay: $13.00-$15.00per hour, based on experience. Plus benefits.
Schedule: Monday–Friday, 8am to 5pm. Occasional overtime and weekends may be required on an approved basis.
Qualification Requirements: Must possess the ability to lift up to 40 pounds frequently, and up to 75 pounds occasionally. Must be able to work in a non-air conditioned environment. No experience is necessary.
Job Summary: “Embroidery Operator” will work under the supervision of the Department Manager and be responsible for various duties.
Essential Job Functions: Job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Operate embroidery machines to create designated garments and pieces.
- Load and ready fabric, threads, needles and goods.
- Follow style, color and design guidelines to create standard products.
- Staging of blank garments. Etc.
- Quality control
- Completing proper order completion documentation
Application Information: This position is open for public applications. Please fill out and return an application to Elaine@mpcpromotions.com. We are looking to fill this position ASAP.